Gordon Davies is an experienced impartial mediator used to working on various types of mediation and dispute resolution. This includes:
- Workplace/employment: disputes between employers and staff as well as among staff.
- Education: problems among members of schools, colleges and universities.
- Charities: issues with staff and volunteers.
- Communities: disputes with neighbours and local authorities.
- Healthcare/NHS: issues relating to physical and mental health.
- Business/Commercial: trading and contractual issues.
- Environmental and Planning: issues relating to buildings and the environment.
Gordon is a registered member of the Scottish Mediation Network (SMN), supported by the Scottish Government. He is also an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. He is recognised as an approved mediator for the purposes of Legal Aid by the Scottish Legal Aid Board.